Wednesday, April 01, 2009

2 year ago today....

WOW! 2 years ago today we announced that we were pregnant with Baby #2! (We thought it would be fun to do on April Fool's Day.) But this was no fool! I can't believe Kyler's just about 1 1/2. Nursery here we come! (And I thought it never would!)


He sure loved having Oma and Grandpa in town, even if was just for the weekend!



Over the weekend we got to spend some time with Christian's brother Eric, and his wife Natalie. Jaden LOVED making Maddix laugh. So cute! I remember when Jaden would do this for Kyler just about 1 year ago when Kyler was the same age as Maddix. Jaden is such a great brother and cousin!


3 comments:

Natalie said...

That is so cute! I will have to get that video from you! I also need to bring your puppy back!

I just had a friend tell me today that she was pregnant...she is such a huge fan of April fools I thought it was a joke, but nope she really is pregnant! So fun!

Brittany said...

I can't believe it either, Mel. You really helped us out about two years ago too, thanks again! Not to get all corny on you but I seriously will never forget the blessing you were to us!

I noticed you are doing coupons. My friend has a blog you may like. Its krazycouponlady.blogspot.com

Miss you guys!

Jenni said...

So cute! Glad you had a good time with your family! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers