love the pic and love the little heads on your stick figures.
That's a great one! Good luck. :o)
how do i vote for him to win? ps - did i take that picture?
I am sorry, I must be retarded. I can't see how to vote for your picture!!! I see that I have to vote by the 17th - so if you let me know how to vote soon - I will!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
love the pic and love the little heads on your stick figures.
That's a great one! Good luck. :o)
how do i vote for him to win? ps - did i take that picture?
I am sorry, I must be retarded. I can't see how to vote for your picture!!! I see that I have to vote by the 17th - so if you let me know how to vote soon - I will!!!!
Post a Comment