Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween fun!

I seriously don't know how some of you get your pics on your blog so freakin' fast...kudos to you all! Sorry I am a bit slower...but the pics do eventually come!

Here are my boys at the ward trunk or treat.

Jaden and 4 of his buddies were all spiderman this year! How fun!

Girls night out this month was....you guess it...a haunted house. We went to the Castle of Chaos up in SL again. I even screamed a couple times this year. So fun! Afterward we went to Applebees for half off appetizers (after 9:00pm) and dessert! YUM!

Getting ready to Trick-or-Treat!















I think that Jaden's candy lasted him until about Easter last year....I bet we'll make it until at least then again.

Christian was answering the door in this mask. I wish I would have had a better angle because Kyler was smiling so big! I guess we have gotten him used to it! :)

12 comments:

lehiharmers said...

love all the spideys:)

Amanda said...

Cute pics! I love the one of Kyler with Christian. So many babies are freaked out by that stuff! And, I'm amazed by how long our Halloween candy lasts. I finally threw away the last of our '07 candy in August. (We hadn't touched it for a couple of months.) I know this won't make it that long because I don't want to pack it up when we move!

Annette said...

oh my gosh!!! I love this pics! The boys are ADORABLE! I love Kyler's mustache haha! I didn't know what you were going to dress him as. That cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

I love to keep up with what's happening with everyone on your blog! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again soon.

Big Hugs to everyone!

The Gardners said...

We had fun Trick-or-Treating with you guys. Christians mask was Awesome. Happy Halloween!! BTW I need your email address to send you an invite to our blog. My email is aliciagardner22@gmail.com

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

UMMMM I LOVE THE BLOG!! so creative!!! And that mask that Christian wore doesn't even look like a mask. I remember him looking like that all the time....

Shannon said...

That is so cute that all of Jaden's friends dressed up as spiderman. The boys look great and it looks like they got a good haul too! I am impressed that your candy lasts that long. We are sweet tooths in this house and it will probably be gone by Thanksgiving. :)

Jaren and Kari said...

I loved Kyler's chinaman mustache--that was so creative!

Jared and Delia said...

all those boys as spiderman is so cute!

Jared and Delia said...

By the way I love how you changed the look of your blog. Very festive and creative.

Natalie said...

The boys look so cute in their costumes...wish we could have seen them in person!

Hild Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL!!!! HOPE IT'S A GREAT ONE.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers