Monday, October 13, 2008

What in the world have we been up to?...

Itty Bitty Football started a few weeks ago!

Jaden LOVES this rotation of throwing the ball through the holes. And check out that form on his kick! :) Yes he is left footed! Too bad his is the blue ball just inches off the ground! :)












We spent an afternoon at Wheeler Farm. So fun!

I still can't believe we got a picture of the 3 boys holding their 3 little brothers! (Okay...they are all little except for Kyler....we'll say younger! :) )


The ducks we so loud and seeing a 3 day old pig was actually really neat. (their were 10 of them!)












We even started Joy School a bit ago. On this particular day only Cohen was there, but he and Jaden were so funny! In case you can't understand the video we were learning the letter "D" and so when I gave them their snack I said "da, da, DORITOS!"



Kyler is getting more coordinated. He really liked playing "soccer" with the balloons.



We stopped by the duck pond in Provo one day after a long morning of errands! Jaden LOVES to feed the ducks! We enjoyed a very short lunch break afterwards. IT WAS FREEZING!!!


I think that Kyler will sing before he talks! He still doen't talk much. Mostly the only word he says over and over as he points to things is "dat" AKA that! It's the singing I thought I was going to get a video of. I wasn't prepared for what happened... we're in trouble now!



Lastly, Kyler has learned another new trick! I have found that when I say "weeeee" he gets on his head a lot of the time ,ready to do a sommersault. I think this is because after he does it I generally say "weeee" So here is Kyler doing a "weeeee"...well at least trying to! :)









Well, if that wasn't a long enough post I am sorry! :) It was fun for me to rememeber what we have been up to lately. It's good for me to see that eventhough my kids bring so much stress to me some days, that we do share good times and they really are good kids!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel, I can't believe have big Jaden is getting. I have been so bad at keeping in touch and I am going to be better. I love seeing all of your family pictures. I hope that you are doing good and I love all of your pictures

Annette said...

those are the cutest posts ever!!! i loved them all and i miss you and the boys so much!!

Emily said...

I love how you guys are always busy doing fun things! I need to figure out more for Mylee and I to do during the days! She climbs up onto things now too - her favorite is the kitchen table. I guess she loves to scare me! Your hair looks cute like that!

Natalie said...

You guys sure have been busy! Those boys are getting bigger and bigger each time i see them!

WinnFamily said...

I wish Jaden and Ethan would've had Itty Bitty Football together. Hey maybe the next one they can do together, is it basketball next? I don't think I've seen Kyler since he learned to walk, what a cute boy.

Jared and Delia said...

I love long posts - have you seen mine. Don't apologize!

You have to tell me what you are doing for Joy school. I want to start one up here because I am not ready to send Owen off to preschool for four hours a day four days a week. I want something a little more low key but I want him to start doing something. Please share your ideas with me!

I like your hair short by the way!

Jaden has always had an awesome kick. How fun that he can do football! It sounds like you have good community programs.

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

I WANT TAHT PIG SO BAD!! and your boys are so cute!! but mine will be cuter! haha I can't wait to play with them!!! some day....!! well i love ya!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers