Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kyler's First Birthday

Sunday was Kyler's 1st Birthday! I don't think there was any question as to whether he enjoyed his cake or not!


Thanks Eric and Nat for the great zebra toy! He LOVES it!

Thanks Michael, Steph and the boys for the PJ's Kyler is showing us!


















Kyler got snow boots, books, and fun gumball machine toy with 12 balls! (Thanks gma and gpa Bradshaw) He couldn't be happier.

Oh yes, and we can't forget my tradition of making a shaped cake. We decided on a snake for Kyler this year. It will be fun to see what he chooses on his own next year! Happy Birthday baby! We sure love you!

4 comments:

Perry's said...

Happy birthday Kyler. I can't believe he is a year. I love your cake.

Jared and Delia said...

Wow! Happy Birthday Kyler. Very cool cake!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Kyler! I loved both of his little cakes, the snake was so cute!

Shannon said...

Wow. Can't believe Kyler is 1 already! Looks like a successful celebration. LOVE the snake cake!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers