Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hogle Zoo


All of the animals seemed so active! It was a great day to go to the zoo! The cheetah made me laugh so hard. I swear it wanted to eat our kids for lunch. Jaden sure loved watching him go back and forth. Emma kept laughing at Jaden jumping back! I asked which animal Jaden liked the best and he kept saying that the giraffe was "so tall." When we got home he told Christian about the elephants, penguins and the dinosaur! (Did you know that Hogle Zoo has a dinosaur?) :) He saw the rhinoceros and thought it was a dinosaur and kept asking me where it's tail was! So funny.

What a fun group of girls to be with. The weather was awesome, but the company was even better. I love my girlfriends! Here are more pics of some of the animals we saw while we were there!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

WHAT! Did Jana Rae have twins? and what beautiful weather! AHH! I'm so jealous! You guys look so warm! I'm so sad! It seams like only yesterday we were there at the good old Hogle Zoo with you guys! So depressing.

Dannenbergs said...

I'll have to tell Paul the Rhino is a dinosaur, maybe he'll show more interest in them. :)

Jared and Delia said...

You are so fun and cute. Miss you!

Jenny Timmerman said...

Love this! How can I get that video?!

Natalie said...

Love that video. It was great to see you guys the other night. I can't believe how big Kyler is!

Jules said...

Thanks for letting me steal a couple pictures

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers