
It's fun for me to look back at pictures of Jaden at the same age Kyler is now. Today I found these ones. My boys continue to look so different to me, yet seem to be on the same track of doing the same things at the same age. Can't wait for what's to come!





6 comments:
Cute Mel! I love it. Deja vu mega.
Vey cute!
that is like the craziest thing ever!!!!
I love that you have pictures of them doing the same things! Kallie and Whitney are SO different--completely different little personalities and interests. I'd be surprised if I could get any pics of Whitney doing the same things Kallie did at the same age. It's so fun to watch them grow and become their own little person!
I love it. Aren't you glad that we gave iti back to you so you could get this pictures. Perfect. So Fun
That is really neat that you have those pictures. When you put them up next to each other I realize that they do look more different than I first thought.
Post a Comment