Kyler kept us up most of the night, crying and coughing, seeming to only get sleep in 20 min increments. And since he wasn't wanting to eat at all, and we couldn't seem to get his temp below 100 (even with Tylenol and a cool bath) we decided to spend another day at InstaCare. Fun fun fun!
I think that place was more busy than some wards on Sunday! But after waiting about 3 hours we finally had answers. Kyler had RSV. We had to take him to the hospital for some deep suctioning. This has helped tonz. But we really have to stay on it at home too. He seems more congested in the mornings, so we took him again yesterday and also thismorning to get "cleaned out!" He seems to be doing alot better. This picture is from Sunday when we FINALLY got home after 5 long hours! He was so exhausted. We all seem to be feeling a lot better today. So hopefully all of this crazy sickness is just about over.




5 comments:
That is AWFUL! I'm glad he's OK. Kallie had croup at the beginning of December and had to get the steriod shot--and that was terrible enough! I was really grateful that it seemed to dodge Whitney.
Oh, Mel, I'm so sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do? Has your ward brought you any dinners?
I am so sorry but on the bright side, that is the cutest pic I have ever seen. He is SO precious.!
RSV is a scary one! I am glad he is doing okay. Hope you all fully recover quickly.
I'm so glad he's doing better and that it didn't get too bad.
Post a Comment