Wednesday, February 20, 2008

4 months old!

Wow! Kyler just had his 4 month appointment! He's continuing to grow like crazy. He now weighs 16 lbs 10 oz (already double his birth weight) and is 26 1/2 inches! Along with those measurements and his head circumference he is still above the 90% for all 3!
We also just tried rice cereal last night for the first time! He seemed to like it and I can't wait to do it again. Also, last night he slept his best night ever! (from 9pm-6:30am) I hope this is a new trend. Guess we'll see what happens tonight.

This is a typical look for Jaden when he wakes up from a nap each day! Pretty awesome bed head huh!? He's also growing like crazy and seems to be liking more foods a little at a time. But you can always make him smile with apples, grapes or cookies!

6 comments:

Jenny Timmerman said...

I'm so glad he was into the rice cereal. Your boys are the cutest!

Shannon said...

Im loving the bedhead. Today Weston was talking about the orange bob the builder hat at your Jaden's house. It was so fun to see you the other night and we are totally setting up the new chair tonight! Yay! Woo hoo for Kyler sleeping through the night like that. Once you start sleeping through the night again the days are 10 times easier. Talk to you soon!

Within These Walls said...

Yeah for sleeping through the night. Hopefully, he'll keep that up. I love the after nap picture.

Annette said...

i love that look from Jaden when he 'WAKED' up from his nap :-) Mel, you're talking like Jaden! haha, j/k. I love you and miss you and I hope to I get to see you all soon!!!

Annette said...

AND! sorry, I forgot - I cannot believe that Kyler is already 4 months old! That's crazy!!! Wow, he's such a big kid, I love it! I'm the luckiest auntie ever!!!

Dannenbergs said...

I love Jaden's hair! Too cute.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers