Kyler is 2 months old! We always said we wanted a chunky kid, and today at his 2 month appointment we saw the results of the last couple weeks! He is 24 1/2 inches and weighs 13 lbs 13 oz! His head is 42 cm around! All 3 put him above the 90%! Guess we got our wish! We'll see if he keeps this up, and we'll be sure to keep you posted on it all!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
I've got a BIG kid!
Kyler is 2 months old! We always said we wanted a chunky kid, and today at his 2 month appointment we saw the results of the last couple weeks! He is 24 1/2 inches and weighs 13 lbs 13 oz! His head is 42 cm around! All 3 put him above the 90%! Guess we got our wish! We'll see if he keeps this up, and we'll be sure to keep you posted on it all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I can't believe he weighs over 13 lbs! I miss seeing you guys! Hope things are going great!
i LOVE it! lola was 13lbs 3oz at her 2 month! And her head was in the 95th percentile!
LOVE chunky babies!
we should hang out soon...hope things are getting a little better. if it makes you feel any better Sunday night Lola woke up to eat at 4:30! She hasn't done that in like 2 months. Everynight since then she has been waking up around 5 to 6 to eat. Then she wakes up at 8 for the morning! Its no fun...i'm hoping its just a growth spurt and she'll grow out of it...
anyways, games soon! :)
So cute! He is a big kid. Lucky!
I like your new family picture too.
Mel. He is so dang cute. I need to come and see you.
Post a Comment