Sunday, December 02, 2007

Kyler's Blessing Day

Kyler in his blessing tux. It's kinda chilly outside in case you couldn't tell!Thanks to all who came!

5 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

What a cutie! You look great too - how did you lose the weight so fast! Goodness Mel.

H-less said...

Oh' precious! I love the soft edge on this pic. It makes it look like you guys are just stepping out of heaven or something. beautiful baby, beautiful momma...

Michelle said...

Hey there! Kyler is so handsome! I'm so sorry that we missed the blessing AND that we haven't even congratulated you all on your new little addition yet. We're glad that he's a better eater than Jaden was-- it's not nearly so stressful. :)

Natalie said...

So cute...it was cold that day! Kyler is such a great little boy, we just love him!

Shannon said...

That is adorable! You guys are such a cute family. I hope new for the second time mommyhood is treating you well.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers