Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas

Thanks mom! The stockings turned out great!

Kyler & Jaden saying Merry Christmas!


Look...Santa even brought us a new game to play on Christmas Eve!


Jaden even remembered to put out treats for Santa!

Guess it paid off....cuz he got tools!

4 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

Hey we got Candyland for Christmas Eve too! How fun! How did Jaden do? Owen just wanted to eat candy and play with all the gingerbread playing pieces. He finally got the hang of it, but it was not a very relaxing game.

Shannon said...

What cute pics! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. We had a blast in CA, but are looking forward to spending Christmas at home next year. Lets get together soon!

Mandi said...

Jaiden looks so grown up! I hope you had a great Christmas :)

Jenny said...

Hey Mel, it is sure fun to see how Kyler is developing because I'll know what Ava will be doing next. What a beautiful baby boy you have. Congrats on 7 1/2 hours of sleep! I'm sure excited for that day to come. Keep up the great posts I love to keep updated on your life!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers