Saturday, November 03, 2007
The first 2 weeks!
I can't believe it's already been 2 weeks since Kyler was born! Boy does time fly when you are having fun.....uh...I mean staying busy! We've had so many visitors and so many friends helping out. Thank you to everyone! It was nice having my mom here for a week; don't know how I survived this week without her. We even managed to go to part of story time at the library this week. Jaden sure is handling all this change very well. And Kyler seems to be growing just fine. He now weighs 8 lbs 15 oz! He's quite the eater!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Sounds like everything is wonderful for you! I'm so glad it's all going well.
So cute! I want to come see him sometime! We have been sick so maybe later:)
He is so cute. I can't believe you have two now. We have the same swing. Hannah loves her swing. But right now she is out growing it. Your family is growing. He is so cute. congrats. i can't wait to see him.
Happy Birthday Mel!!!! One year older and wiser too - I hope you had a great day :) I hope you are able to go and do something fun.
Post a Comment