Whether it is helping out with Kyler, unloading the dishwasher, working with daddy's tool, or picking up his toys, Jaden is such a great helper! I think he is beginning to realize that Kyler is a part of our family. He is a wonderful big brother!
Did Jaden have dark hair like this? Are you just loving having the two. I think it's so great to have siblings together of the same gender. They definitely look like brothers but have their own personal look too. So cute!!!
Did Jaden have dark hair like this? Are you just loving having the two. I think it's so great to have siblings together of the same gender. They definitely look like brothers but have their own personal look too. So cute!!!
7 comments:
Jaden is such a great little boy! And Kyler is adorable!
He is changing each day. How fun! You look great Mel. Jules
How exciting! Also -- is that ANOTHER amazing quilt Kyler is laying on? I love your pictures!
hmmm . . . that should say Mandi and TJ - not tyler!
mel, kyler is SO cute. i want to come visit.
Did Jaden have dark hair like this? Are you just loving having the two. I think it's so great to have siblings together of the same gender. They definitely look like brothers but have their own personal look too. So cute!!!
Did Jaden have dark hair like this? Are you just loving having the two. I think it's so great to have siblings together of the same gender. They definitely look like brothers but have their own personal look too. So cute!!!
Post a Comment