So cute! The blessing yesterday was so good. Great Job Christian!
You have two very cute little kids. I love that Jaden is such a good helper. It is fun to see.
Mel I think they look alike! Same nose atleast! Cute!
Mel! We just love your cute family! Owen loves seeing pictures of you... he gets so excited!
I need to get over to see this little boy. He is growing up so fast. Plus Cohen keeps asking for Jaden and I miss you Mel so it looks like the Pexton's need the Mealey's.
He is SO big now! I can't believe his dark hair. It's cute:)
It must feel so wonderful to say, "my boyS." They are beautiful boys and you look great.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So cute! The blessing yesterday was so good. Great Job Christian!
You have two very cute little kids. I love that Jaden is such a good helper. It is fun to see.
Mel I think they look alike! Same nose atleast! Cute!
Mel! We just love your cute family! Owen loves seeing pictures of you... he gets so excited!
I need to get over to see this little boy. He is growing up so fast. Plus Cohen keeps asking for Jaden and I miss you Mel so it looks like the Pexton's need the Mealey's.
He is SO big now! I can't believe his dark hair. It's cute:)
It must feel so wonderful to say, "my boyS." They are beautiful boys and you look great.
Post a Comment