skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Jaden seems to really enjoy reading books! He loves story time at the library and can't wait to check out more new books every week. Over the last several weeks we have found some new favorites. It's Pajama Time, by Sandra Boynton, is a book that we have checked out several times before but this time he REALLY liked it. Of course like any time we get the camera out, he doesn't want to perform. But we were amazed at how much a 2 year old could memorize so thought we would try and capture some of it. If you haven't read the book before it's a for sure must read! If you have read it before you will laugh as Jaden says ..."some are pink and some are green. Some are the ugliest you have ever seen..." Maybe it's more funny for us, but we hope you get a kick out of it as well.
2 comments:
Hi, I'm Shannon's sister, Joy. Anyway, I just had to comment on that author. I LOVE her board books. I just found another one at the library this week. Her rhymes are sweet and her sense of humor makes me laugh too.
oh my mel, you are the bomb mom, cuz your kid can read and talk in full sentences and knows his colors!!! that is amazing, i'm so proud of you parents! good job!
kari
Post a Comment