Sunday, September 23, 2007

35 and counting...




As I have been pregnant this time around I have gone back and forth as to "what sounds shorter," as far as counting down goes. Well, today I hit a magical number...I'm 35 weeks or I have 35 days left! I guess honestly both sound like I have forever to go, but alas, the countdown continues. One day, or one week at a time, however you want to look at it.

9 comments:

Ginnie said...

Yay! You're in the home stretch! And you look so cute in this picture!

Mandi said...

I'm jealous! I have my last monthly visit this month, and will then be down to the two week visits! Good luck with the next 35 days! Hopefully it flys by :)

Natalie said...

You look great! I can't wait to meet our new little nephew!

Kristina Rowley said...

You look great! I am sad I can't be there this time! Last time it made me want another baby! I am afraid it would be the same this time too! Is Christian ready to do this without my support?:)Just teasing! Please call or email us when you have the baby! We are really excited for you! Oh, and Kyler is a great name!

Dani said...

Wow, you look so fit for a pregnant lady. It's great watching you count down because you're exactly 10 weeks ahead of me! Fun!!! You're almost there!

Dani said...

OH PS, can you ask TJ and Mandy to allow us to see their blog? Thanks!

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

U ARE SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! YEAH FOR BABY NUMBER 2:)

Lindsey said...

You look great! Did I pick up that you are thinking about the name Kyler? I like that.

Shannon said...

Mel you look so good! I'm so excited for you to have another boy and the video of jaden reading the pajama book is priceless! Kids are so fun.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers