Since I don't wanna do a separate blog post for all these random pictures, they get to all be together! I'm not gonna lie, there are a LOT of Beckam. What can I say, I guess we spend a lot of time together! :) Here he is at the indoor playscape with some buddies for playgroup.
He was being so silly jumping down from this, instead of going down the small slide.
And a random kid asked for a high five!
Of course he will give you one of those! :)
He is still very much loving his Trio Block he got from Christmas!One day my friend Kelly needed to drop Tristan off for just a bit while she ran to the dentist. Beckam was so interested in what he was doing, since usually he is there to hang out with Kyler.
Beckam was handing him the cards, and Tristan was putting them down in separate piles. His mom is pregnant so he's learning to share his toys! :) He was so sweet with Beckam.
One day while walking through Bed Bath and Beyond, Beckam flipped out when he saw some puppy stuffed animals. So I asked him if he wanted to hold it. He quickly said YES! He held that dog so tight!
Finally it was time to put the puppy back. He was so sad about that!
I asked him to say good bye. All he would say was NO!
I felt kind of awful taking pictures as he just stared so sadly at the puppy on the shelf. He sure loves dogs!
I snapped this one one night as the boys were doing their reading time! Adorable!
One night Jaden wanted to give Beckam a piggy back ride. Beckam giggled as Kyler chased them around with the light saber.
I fell in love with this picture!
Such great brothers!
Kyler is still enjoying his easel. Christian drew him a T-Rex then Kyler wanted to copy it.
I thought he did a great job!
Now this next picture is totally random. But I'm always amazed at how different out fridge looks on Mondays (on the left) and Sunday night (on the right). We pack it all in and somehow go through it all. Love it!Pretty blurry pictures, but wanted to capture how much fun Beckam has at the boys basketball practices. He's really picking up dribbling the ball.
I'm glad I finally got a video of Jaden making a shot. Still working on getting one of Ky. Thought this was great though.
Once in a while he brings me a beanie and asks me (in his own language) to put it on him.
And if he can find some glasses to go with it...perfect!
This was some homework Jaden had to do and I just loved his drawing of a chicken and a cow! Made me laugh!
I haven't been very happy with how grainy my pictures on my phone have been coming out lately, but this was as good as I got for Beckam's 20 month pictures. I asked him to stand by the door. Instead he got the bear out, and "sat on his lap."
SMILE!
I love this little character.
Another of Kyler's drawings. This was his first castle. And I say first, because there have been MANY which have followed. I love your drawings Kyler. Keep them coming!




No comments:
Post a Comment