Saturday, January 19, 2013

Enjoying the break

Jennie and Dalin got us a couple of booster sets to killer bunnies, and Christian and I enjoyed playing a couple of times before school is off and crazy again for another semester!  I think we may need to get an automatic shuffler. :)
 That carrot number 10 sure seems lucky!
 Kyler is VERY MUCH loving his easel.  For a couple days he really liked me to draw something then for him to color it in.  He's becoming more careful, finally, with staying in the lines!
 And I always thought Home Alone and Home Alone 2 were funny, but they are even MORE funny now watching them with my kids!  They were busting a gut!  Love hearing them laugh!
 Jennie and Dalin also made one of my favorite pictures into a puzzle!  So cool!

 I love it!
 Finally!  We had a day that it wasn't rainy and overcast!  Jaden and Kyler enjoyed playing basketball with some of their boys in the neighborhood. (Ian, Gavin, Carter, and Myka)
 Gigi (gee-gee?), Myka's sister, is always so sweet and plays so well with Beckam.  She was sharing a huge ball this day.  Beckam couldn't have been happier.  He LOVES balls!
Why can't they get along this well ALL THE TIME!?!?  I love this!  Such silly guys!

The boys have enjoyed their break from school.  Beckam has LOVED having his brothers home.  But it all had to end sometime.  School started again on the 8th, and now it's back to "routine." (Which we also make fun and enjoy!) :)

1 comment:

Jennie Nelson said...

i love this post:) kyler is such an artist:)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers