Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Enjoying Houston

You can only unpack boxes for so long! :) We needed a break!
 Loving all the small lizards and geckos!
 Who says boys can't play dress up?! :) Jaden is a ninja!
It's been like Christmas opening new boxes.  They remember toys they haven't played with in a while.  They wanted to teach Beckam how to go through the tunnels!

 I took this just coming out of the grocery store one night.  I just LOVE the color of the sky at night here!
 I came into the toy room one day to see this!  Precious!  Jaden is SUCH an amazing oldest brother!  They were both cheering Beckam on.  They wanted to include him.  Loved it!
 I told the boys Dad was almost home!  They ran outside and wanted to see him right as he pulled up!
 As a family one night we headed to a park nearby.  There were kids there doing football practice.  In 2nd grade down here you can sign up for tackle football.  They have 3 day a week practices and games on the weekend. (Pretty decently priced too!)  Guess we'll see if Jaden wanted to do that next year. But for now, they sure enjoyed just playing on the playground.


 We're getting more settled all the time.  Here's a 360 of Jaden and Kyler's room.



 And here's a view of their toy room.
  One night I promised the boys we could go on a bike ride around the new neighborhood after dinner.  But the weather sometimes changes very quickly here in Houston. When it rains...it REALLY rains!
 So we juggled instead!
 I LOVE these juggling videos!




Within a half hour the rain was done and it was all sunny again.  So we were still able to go on a bike ride.  This neighborhood is AWESOME!!!  We are so grateful and feel so blessed to have found it!

3 comments:

Jennie Nelson said...

LOVED THIS!

Oma said...

glad they're enjoying the juggling 'stuff'....did I give you the 'how to' video with it?

Shannon said...

Glad you are loving Houston and the new area. Looks like you are getting settled quickly and having fun too! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers