Thursday, August 09, 2012

Pack, Bye, Drive

Before we picked up the boys we picked up the moving truck.  We wanted to have it all ready to go bright and early Friday morning!  26 feet!  Will it be enough?
 Without Brian there, No it wouldn't have been!  I don't know how he did it, but wow!  Amazing packing skills dad!
 We all went to Malawi's Pizza for a farewell dinner then slept at Eric's.  Beckam was of course up first.  Jaden and Kyler were so tired.
 Sad to say good bye!  I can't imagine how this was really done years ago without technology at least keeping us slightly informed.  Beckam getting one more hug from Grandma and Aunt Mindy!
 And then we were off for our first long day of driving.  Brian and Christian started in the truck.  Shenna and I in the van with the boys.
 It was fun to see the landscape change so much as the hours passed.


 We took a little break in Moab for the boys to all get some fresh air and get worn out a bit too :)

 This was one of the coolest monkey bars I've seen.  The bars swing.  Not very stable feeling, but maybe easier for those learning?...
I thought this was so funny!  Jaden thought I was ready to take a picture, not a video.  Pose!
Let's try that again!
I'm so glad Beckam is such a happy kid.  He was just content hanging out with us all!
I've said it before and I'll say it again.  Kyler is so stinkin' strong!


Gymnastics in in their blood! :)



I'm so glad we found a park for them to play at.  It was great for all 3 boys!  Sadly, we had to get back in the van and keep driving.

We stopped for dinner at a Burger King, (I think near Farmington, NM) so that they could play again!


Then back to more driving!  All the way to Albuquerque, New Mexico!

We stayed at Christian's aunts house in Coralles.  Thank you Heather and Merritt.  Our time there was short, but SO appreciated!  1 day down, 2 to go!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers