We have loved going to 7 peaks! This Pass of All Passes we got for $10 sure has been worth it! :)
Jaden and Kyler have gotten a lot more comfortable in the water, and love swimming under the snake.
Is he seriously sticking his tongue at me?
Beckam also got more comfortable with being in and near the water. He's a watcher, and seems to enjoy just being around people and seeing what they are doing.
Kyler decided it was his turn with the camera.
This particular day was hilarious! Beckam thought this drain was the funnest part of the park.
If you watch carefully you can see how the water splashing up startles him. So funny!
Another time Christian was able to come with us!
Once we even stayed long enough for Beckam to take his afternoon nap there.
One time Kyler got a black eye in the kid pool within about 2 minutes of being there. But of coarse still wanted to swim.
And after hiking the Y one weekend, we headed to 7 Peaks after lunch. Mindy's on the far right, then Jaden, then Christian with Kyler. Beckam and I even tried this slide a couple times. I don't think he loved it, but he also didn't cry or scream.
Someone even let us have their tube when they were leaving.
Another time (Yes, we went there lots! :)) we met up with some friends from Lehi.
Jaden is sure going to miss Noah!
I think the Wave Pool was Kyler's favorite spot. Always waiting for that countdown for the waves to start!
He loved being hit by the waves and falling over.
Beckam enjoyed it when Kyler would take some time playing with him!
Anslee and Kyler enjoying one last time in the Wave Pool!
Christian came with us one more time! He convinced Jaden to go on the tallest body slides with him too! I still can't believe he did them all! He loved Free Fall (the orange slide on the left that goes straight down) and Jagged Edge too. (The yellow one on the right.) Couldn't convince him to go on Sky Breaker again. Guess the speed you get up before dropping was just too much.
Gonna miss this water park! I doubt we will ever get into something like this for so cheap! Thank you Pass of all Passes!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




1 comment:
Ahhh, many a day we spent there together. I still think of you and your poor elbows when I see the cabanas! Best wishes to you in your move.
Post a Comment