Sunday, July 15, 2012

Spanish Fork Splash Park

When we got home from Boise we decided it was time to get haircuts!  They each went through their pictures and told us which one they wanted to look like. (How long/ short they wanted their hair to be.)
We cut 2 1/2 inches off of Kyler!
They seemed happy enough with them.
We also decided to check out a Splash Park down in Spanish Fork.  It was mostly like the Gateway Fountain downtown, just a huge circle with lots of water spraying out...
I never would have guessed we would have been there for 3 hours!
They ran back and forth between the splash pad and playgroup again and again.



This climbing wall was a lot of fun to watch them do.

Jaden was so nervous about keeping his body next to it when going down.  Personally I thought the way he was climbing looked a lot more scary.  Kyler climbed a lot more "normal" I thought.

Then back to the water.

Beckam was nervous to get much closer than this.
It didn't help that Kyler would splash water as he got closer.  But look at that smile.  He sure was having fun!

I really do try and keep these boys busy and worn out! :)  Hooray for splash pads!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Splash pads are the best!!! We have been enjoying them a lot this summer too! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers