Only in Utah...one day it's mini golf and the next we are hanging out in the snow! I don't think I have any pictures from mini golf or playing the games at Trafalga, but that sure was fun! Grandparents must be in town! :)
Eric bought a RZR and we took it out for a spin. The boys enjoyed playing on the rocks and eating snow while waiting for our turn.
Apparently Beckam is tall. His legs were pretty squished in there, but at least he was warm!
Kyler LOVED it! He kept telling uncle Eric to go in the water and on the bumpy part and up the steep hill. Jaden was a bit more hesitant. But I still think he had a good time.
Beckam got lots of Oma time!
Everyone was exhausted after playing so much and a great dinner!
But of course Kyler was ready to go the next day at Kangaroo Zoo with his cousin Maddix.
We love it when family comes into town!













1 comment:
We loved it too!
Post a Comment