Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Beckam is 1 Month Old!

Just imagine I am holding a microphone and let me tell you about myself!...
Today I am 1 month old!  Already in just a month I have learned so much.  I can almost hold my head up by myself, and have even smiled a couple of times, especially more often in the last week.  I have pulled my own hair at least 3 times and am a professional pooper. (My parents will probably go bankrupt on buying me diapers.)  I make some silly sounds and silly faces, at least that's what my brothers say. :)  I am a great eater and sleeper too.  Last night was my best night so far!  I ate at 7:30pm and hung out with Mom until about 9:00pm then it was off to bed and I slept until 2:30am!  I am a very happy baby, and everyone LOVES me!

Don't I look excited to be 1 month old!

Sometimes I am even too tired to wake up for a photoshoot.  Yeah, life is pretty good!

6 comments:

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

he's adorable!! lvoe him!

Annette said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!! :) He's so cute, I love those pics so much haha. I want to hold him!

Oma said...

Love that boy!

Tara Ann said...

I love this post. It is so hilarious!!!

Mindy said...

haha i loved this! what a stud!

Jenni said...

He's soooo cute Mel!!! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers