Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Birthday was great!

Last weekend, my in-laws came into town for the blessing of Eric and Nat's new baby girl Emery. But it also happened to be my birthday. So we made a party out of it all! Saturday morning the boys went fishing, then we headed to dinner at Paradise Bakery and Cafe. After we decided to head to Kangaroo Zoo for a night of play play play! The boys still love that place. We haven't been there in a very long time, but they both seemed right at home.
I love Kyler's face in this picture! Excitement, Fear, Nerves. Love it!

And Jaden wonders why he got a rug burn on his elbow! I don't think it would matter how many time someone told him to sit on his butt and go down the slide forward, it's just way too fun to be CRAZY!

My baby is so grown up! Is he really just barely 3?

Sunday night we had dinner at our place. Christian helped to make Chicken cordon bleu, and homemade mashed potatoes! He even made my favorite pie (Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake) for my birthday dessert! The boys helped me blow out the candles!

Opa Ted brought in something for me to open.

NO WAY!!! My absolute favorite painting from his home! He gave me his original! What a gift!

What a great birthday! Thank you to all who made it wonderful. (Even the Happy Birthday's on Facebook.) Loved it all. I really felt so loved. Thank you family, friends, everyone!

4 comments:

Oma said...

it WAS a great weekend - glad you had a Happy Birthday. Already looking forward to the next time we're together - Christmas!!

Becca said...

Happy Birthday. Looks like it was so good. By the way, congradulations on your little one. I am SO excited for you! I need to call again sometime. Miss talking to you!

So many blogs..too little time said...

Happy birthday and Congrats on number 3!

Anonymous said...

i had no idea it was your birthday. happy belated birthday. I am glad that you had a great day. By the way. you tummy is still so tiny!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers