Then it was back out to the pool. We stayed out for another hour or two and then we were pooped. We headed back upstairs and while Annette packed, we watched Enchanted...well, Kyler saw part of it! :) He's so adorable when he's sleeping.
Annette came back to Lehi with us and stayed the weekend! It was so much fun having her here. It was seriously a gorgeous day on Saturday! The clouds looked fake, we thought!
Sunday night we even saw some beautiful night sky as a crazy windy lightning storm rolled in for a bit.
And today I drove Annette to the airport to meet my parents. They were headed to Florida for the week for a family vacation. I got this adorable picture of the boys with Grandma and Grandpa!

How could we spend the whole weekend with Annette and not have any pics of her with the boys!? Guess we were just having too much fun! Thanks Annette for all your help with the boys this weekend! It really was great having you with us!




2 comments:
What a fun weekend and gorgeous sky!
I hope you guys haven't been too bothered by the flooding?
I can't believe Jaden is still wearing that same swimsuit - is it Major Wedgy time?
Post a Comment