Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What's going on?

Jaden just finished Itty Bitty Football. He did so much better this year than last! It's so much fun to watch him get excited about playing! Here is the best shot I could get of his group.

They are looking away at Lenny the Lion, apparently more excited about him than looking at me! :)Of course the day I didn't remember my camera he made 10 in a row through the #15 slot! I don't think he cares as much as I do when he makes it. He just really seems to enjoy it all, even if it misses.



I thought it was funny that they scoot back for him when he throws the ball to the staff. (I never saw them scoot back for anyone else) I guess after just about being knocked over after his first throw, I'd scoot back too! They kept commenting on how straight he throws! Way to go Jaden!



He really is a super fast runner! No one was even ready for him. So funny!



He's pretty quick about getting to the kid with the flag, but he gets nervous to hurt them so he doesn't pull very hard. And if he DOES actually get the flag off, he quickly hands it to the kid, as if to say " I know it's yours, I wasn't going to really steal it!" What a kind kid! He seems to be a good sport!



What else has been going on?...Jaden counts EVERYTHING! And it seems that Kyler is picking up on it. He's missing a couple numbers on the video, but we have heard him count 1-12 before without any mistakes. I just love the face he makes at the end too! He's our silly clown! Tomatoes anyone?



The boys LOVE hiding from Christian as soon as they hear the garage door open. The other day they wanted me to find them. Guess they wanted to practice for Daddy later. I loved this spot they found together. So I had them do it again for the video.



Well, there isn't any question we are keeping busy enough around here. I had the boys play separately this afternoon for just a bit. They were getting a little too crazy in the playroom. Jaden went and read in his room, and I thought Kyler did the same in his. I checked on them only about 5 minutes later!

Too cute! Glad I can wear him out, at least for a bit. I took off his sweatshirt and moved him to his bed. He didn't even wake up at all! Night night Kyler baby! More adventures awaiting when you wake up!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

I love it when the kids are just so tired they conk out. So sweet. Glad that Jaden had a good time with football this year. He really is quite the little athlete.

Stephers said...

Austin had such a fun time this year! It was fun for him to be in with Jaden.

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

i love the videos! so cute!! Kyler is such a good counter...i cant believe it!!

Jared and Delia said...

What a fun update. Jaden is so blessed with athletic talent. That is neat that they have those programs available where you are!

Kyler is so sweet conked out on that chair. Awww!

Tara Ann said...

What fun! I love the video with the boys in the luggage. Dylan and Ethan are just starting to play together, but it is more like Dylan trying to take all of Ethan's toys or to climb on Ethan and Ethan getting bugged, but it is still cute. And Jaden is awesome at sports-wow!!!

Annette said...

awesome post! loved all those videos!!! cute boys! aha

Kevin Hansen said...

So cute!

My boys are just finishing up football next week...it is SO fun!

Nettie! said...

Sorry, the "kind conservative" is my husbands account...that was a comment from me!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers