Monday, October 19, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLER!

I can't believe my little baby is 2!

I just love sleeping babies! If you look at the end of the previous post you can see I still like taking pictures of him when he's asleep, even though he's not really a baby anymore!

Here he is on his first day home from the hospital!And 2 years later! WOW! He's changed so much over the last 2 years! He's a couple pics of him!
I love what a chuncky baby he was! Check out those cheeks!
He's starting to loose that baby weight! Sad! :(
He's our little clown!
He sure knows how to make us laugh! Soon he'll be off to school. But hopefully not too soon! We sure love you little Kyler! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow. It just flies on by. Davin will be 2 before I know it. Time to have another one. ;)

Jared and Delia said...

Happy Birthday! That last picture of him on his skateboard is so artistic!

Shannon said...

He is so cute! Your kids are getting so big!

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

Oh so cute! Happy Birthday big guy!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers