The last couple of weeks have been just a blurr. Only 2 weeks ago we were told that Christian's grandma had Leukemia and had only 2 weeks to live. So we rushed out that weekend to say we love you, and our final goodbye's. She passed away last Tuesday,(only 1 week after being diagnosed) so we were out there again this last weekend for the funeral.
Sorry the blog has been neglected, but we have been traveling a lot! If you would like to read more about her, Christian put a blog together for her. It's called "An Emma Story". We love you Oma Emma and will miss you greatly!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about that. I hope you guys are alright! That is a great blog that Christian put together- what a neat lady!
We ought to plan another play date after you've gotten back in to the swing of things. I'd be exhausted spending so much time traveling.
Sorry about Oma Emma. It's hard losing the ones that we love. I hate the thought that my kids won't really know how awesome their great grandparents are. The blog is a great idea to help the kids (and ourselves) remember.
Sorry to hear about your loss. I am glad that you got out to see her though.
Sorry to hear about the loss. That's always bitter-sweet.
I'm so sorry to hear that.
We had 3 funerals in less than a year on Kevin's side of the family and it's not fun.
Thank goodness for our knowledge of the Gospel, right?
I'm so sorry! That part of life is so hard! Hope you get your email about my party and hope you can come! Love ya!
Wow. That is a lot to take in. My thoughts and prayers are with you and all your family.
Post a Comment