Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mama's BOY!

Kyler is such a Mama's Boy. And since he continues to sleep a lot less than Jaden does, especially at naptime, we have time together alone each day. At 6:00 in the morning, this is how you'll find us. Him watching sesame street, and me trying to sleep some more! :) We can't do this as much now that Joy School has started up again, and Fall schedule has begun. 2 days a week I coach from 6:30-8:30 in the morning!

I guess Christian has caught us on several occasions watching TV together!


And he LOVES the camera. So we seem to have a lot of pictures of us like this.


I love you KyKy! What a cute boy! I love the face he makes for the camera!

5 comments:

Becca said...

so cute. I love it when kids just cuddle with their momma. Makes them both feel so special.

Jared and Delia said...

So sweet...what are you coaching? Gymnastics?

Nettie! said...

Cute! My Ky is a big momma's by too!

Anonymous said...

Too Cute! You guys look so happy.

Natalie said...

He is such a momma's boy! Its so cute!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers