
Kyler seemed to know just what to do!

Jaden was pretty professional himself!
It would have been nice to have warmer weather, but at least it wasn't snowing like last year. Here are the boys showing off their loot!
Kyler exploring....hears mama call his name......looks around for her....runs right to her!




Mom and Dad Mealey got us a really fun egg dying kit while they were here. It came with foam stickers to decorate the eggs to look like Easter animals. Jaden totally remembered doing this last year and got really excited about it.
He was very patient and so careful.
Kyler was not patient at all and barely let me show him how to do it the first time.(So independent! :) )
He REALLY wanted to do it all by himself.
He was so proud of himself...
Until mommy stole his magic wand stir stick. Check out that grumpy face!
As long as we weren't helping him, Kyler was really enjoying it.Here's how they turned out!
I was really impressed with how good Jaden was at putting these "stickers" on all by himself.
Mine is the orange one....just some of the odds and ends pieces to make a....well....i don't really know. But it was fun!
Jaden got really excited near the end about EATING one. I wasn't about to turn that down. I don't know if he thought it would have candy in it like the plastic ones or what, but we thought we'd let him just find out! (NOTE: these are kind of long videos, but too hilarious to pass up. Hope you are rolling on the ground after watching both!) It was taking a little longer than he wanted so I helped him peel it. His different mood swings were cracking me up. We sure love you Jaden.
Hope you are laughing...at least a little bit! Maybe he will try it again someday...
Then yesterday we went to the American Fork Easter Egg Hunt.
Just in case you were wondering, Kyler will point out any bird you want! :)
The boys loved playing on the playground...until it started to rain! :(




Kyler HATED sitting with the Easter Bunny! Gotta love pics like this!

But he seemed happy to find more stuff! Not just candy here...we got toothbrushes and movie tickets too! JACKPOT!


Did you really make it to the end!? Happy Easter!





5 comments:
What a fabulous Easter! We will have to try out a community egg hunt next year. Score on the movie tickets! I loved Jaden's reaction to the egg yolk. I never liked that part as a kid either. My fav though is when he asks for chips. That's exactly what Weston would have said. :) Happy Easter!
Looks like a fun day! I wish we did a neighborhood egg hunt. We did in our wad growing up, remember?
How fun. That is nice that you got go out and enjoy the weather. I love the egg animals. We just did straight dying this year...which is an improvement from last year when we just did those wrappables.
Kyler is so grown! I love your boys' long hair too.
I had tears fill my eyes with laughter after watching the videos. My favorite part was Christian trying not to laugh!!!!!!!! Love it!
Looks like you guys had a great easter week! Love those little boys!
Post a Comment