
Kyler continues to eat and eat, so that he can grow and grow. (all right all you mommies out there...what is that from?... :) ) He had his 18 month appointment and is doing great. He is 33 1/4 inches tall (75%), he weighs 27.3 lbs (70%) and his head is still above the 97% at 50 1/2 cm!!! He still wants to do everything Jaden does....or at least tries to. He seems to love to see how things work. Turn a screw with a screwdriver, buckle a seat belt and take it apart, turn things on and off. (Over and over, again and again.) He LOVES our little peg puzzles as well. But mostly, I think he just loves following Jaden around like a shadow. When it isn't bugging Jaden, it is one of the cutest things to watch.




5 comments:
18 months! Wow! He is so cute!
He's pretty stinkin' cute!
how adorable!! i can't wait to come and play with them:)
So dang cute! I love little brothers when they aren't fighting!
wow!! I can't believe how big your boys are getting!!! so cute!
Post a Comment