He went straight up to bed after this video, but was pretty hungry when he woke up! (Since he'd pretty much missed lunch.) I'm sure we made up for the lost food. He's still usually quite the eater!
Thursday, March 05, 2009
Too Tired...
Well, it appears that it is possible for Kyler to be too tired to eat. I guess we have been booking ourselves a bit thin lately. With Itty Bitty Ball this month, we went from pretty busy, to very busy! Kyler hardly ever gets his morning nap anymore during the week as is, and the added events have just put him over the top. This video is a result of no morning nap and just too much going on all morning. Too bad he doesn't seem to make up for it in the afternoon nap. That would sure be nice. For some reason I think it's so precious to see a kid falling asleep. LOVE IT!
He went straight up to bed after this video, but was pretty hungry when he woke up! (Since he'd pretty much missed lunch.) I'm sure we made up for the lost food. He's still usually quite the eater!
He went straight up to bed after this video, but was pretty hungry when he woke up! (Since he'd pretty much missed lunch.) I'm sure we made up for the lost food. He's still usually quite the eater!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
That is so cute! I love how he drops his fork and then quickly looks for it again! SO CUTE!
Poor baby! I love seeing kids fall asleep anywhere too, unless it's Weston and he's not supposed to be taking a nap because he hasn't been sleeping through the night. :) Good luck with everything. Give me a call if you have a free day and we can schedule a make up playdate!
omg that is HILARIOUS!! i love that he dropped his spoon:)
Can't wait to come visit and see everyone - Those boys just keep growing up! Hugs!
oh my gosh! I'm dying! I didn't think he could get any cuter, but he continues to surprise me!!! THAT IS ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment