Kyler continues to be happier all the time. His newest thing is "singing"as we call it! Let me know what you think it sounds like.Thursday, March 13, 2008
Random!
Yesterday Jaden came to me in the kitchen while I was feeding Kyler some oatmeal and said, "um...mom...?" Now usually when he says that it means that he is coming to tell me about a mess that just happened, or another toy that just broke or something like that. So I kind of sighed and said "Yes, Jaden?" He replied with, "You're the best mom!" I didn't know what else to say except for "Jaden, you're the best!" It's times like that that seem to make all the trials in life disappear for just a second and make me realize how much I do enjoy being a mom!
Kyler continues to be happier all the time. His newest thing is "singing"as we call it! Let me know what you think it sounds like.
Kyler continues to be happier all the time. His newest thing is "singing"as we call it! Let me know what you think it sounds like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
It just makes your day when they can tell you how they feel about you. Kyler is getting so big. Is he sitting up now?
How sweet! I love it when my kids say things like that. It makes it all worth it.
So sweet! Those moments more than make up for the hard times!
Mel, that is the best thing i've ever heard! I love you guys so much! Tell the little guys hi from their favorite auntie Annette! xoxo
How cute! Thanks for sharing :) It made me smile.
So cute! Look at those baby red cheeks! I love it!
Post a Comment