Thursday, March 27, 2008

Rock Band!

When Christian's boss found out he was having knee surgery he thought it would be fun for Christian to have something to do while he was home with his leg up. So he let us borrow ROCK BAND! It has been such a blast, I hope Jake never wants it back! :) As you can see in the video, Jaden likes playing it as well. Maybe it's something we can get for Christmas. It seems to be a game that everyone loves and wants to try. And I thought it was so much fun watching Jaden get into it. He's actually figuring it out....take a look.










9 comments:

Hild Family said...

Is that what the noise I keep hearing all the way at my house is? Just kidding. Fun for you!! I love guitar hero so that sounds like so much fun.

Annette said...

oh my gosh! he is the smartest little kid ever! that was so adorable! I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! woot!

Mandi said...

No Way! That is awesome!!! I can't believe he understands how to play - that is amazing. It looks like fun - and it sounds like Christian has an awesome boss.

Jamie said...

Mel, your blog is so cute! Your boys are just growing up so fast! Hope the recovery is going well for everyone! :)

Jared and Delia said...

Cute family picture.

Lucky Ducks! I want to play too!

Jenny Timmerman said...

Yay Rock Band! That's pretty awesome, Mel.

linzy said...

So excited to see you have a blog!! Your kids are soo cute!!

UCC said...

Hey you guys!! Didn't know you had a blog...wow soo many people do and each family's is so amazingly different! Love yours! You guys are such a cute family! Well, come visit us on our blog when you get a minute!

Becca said...

Looks like so much fun. I can't believe he can play that. That is great. Nice way to recover.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers