Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Spring Soccer

Spring soccer was great for both boys.  Kyler got his first shot at it, and we couldn't have asked for better weather.
This was a clever way to throw-in.
Kyler actually scored a number of goals too.  Some games up to 3!
I love how lost he is here.  He wasn't paying attention when the ball passed him and took a second to find out what was going on.  I love young soccer.
He was so proud of his first medal!
I wish they would have done picture before the game!  All the boys look so sweaty and tired!  Christian stood in on the photo since he subbed a bit.  Jaden thought that was fun to have daddy coach.
 Christian was the videographer at most of Jaden's games so I don't have any of those videos.  But Jaden was a super star.  He sure loves soccer.  Jaden also scored 3 goals at several games.  What a goofy bunch of boys!  Jaden's all the way out on the right in these photos.


1 comment:

Oma said...

LOVE that Kyler had such a good time! What a BIG smile!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers