Monday, December 12, 2011

Karate

The boys got a free trail for Karate in their Halloween basket, so we thought we'd try and fit that in before the big move!  I think we only ended up being able to make it to 3 of the 8 classes.  We can still go and make them up, but life has gotten a bit more crazy with packing to move and they don't seem too heart broken about it.  They do seem to like it while there though.


Jaden even got to break a board! 
He's so funny though.  After he came home and watched the video he says "but he broke it, not me."He went on to explain (and had me watch the video again) that the first to "touches" the coach is only holding the board with one hand.  But when it's time to break it he pushes it hard with 2!  He's so perceptive!  Sometimes I feel like he's too smart for me :)
Kyler got a turn to break a board too!
They sure are a cute pair.


Kyler did a pretty good plank hold!
Their classes were back to back, so it was kind of a long time for Beckam!  I wish the camera hadn't died because I wasn't able to get very many pictures of Jaden's class.

Like I said, while they were there, they seemed to enjoy it.  But last week when I told them on Wednesday to go get ready for Karate, neither of them wanted to.  They just wanted to play with their toys upstairs.  So I guess for now...Karate is done.  

2 comments:

Jennie Nelson said...

haha that is so dang cute!!! how fun!

Oma said...

glad they got to try it....not every sport is gonna be a winner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers