Tuesday, December 21, 2010

David Archuleta Christmas Concert

My mom, won tickets to the David Archuleta and Mormon Tabernacle Christmas Concert in Salt Lake last week, so she gave them to my sister, Annette, who is David's biggest fan! Annette decided I was cool enough to go with her! We decided to go to dinner before the show. Love Johnny Carinos!

We did not dress warm enough at all, and were FREEZING waiting in line to get in for about 15 minutes!

But it was all worth it! I got these pics from the internet, so don't think I broke rules taking pics during the show!


The decor was beautiful. The whole program was amazing! Thanks mom and Annette for the tickets!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow. What a fun night! I hear those tickets are really hard to get, so extra cool!

Oma said...

what a fun treat for you and Annette!

Jenni said...

Lucky duck! I'll bet that was a blast!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers