I asked Kyler to make a funny face for me while we were at Itty Bitty Basketball this week. Here is what his
funny face was!

Jaden LOVES to throw the ball from "half court." Glad he is having fun!


He's also getting pretty good at dribbling in and out of the cones AND switching hands back and forth as he dribbles as well.

Here's his team this year. It's a lot smaller than past
Itty Bitty's so they each get a lot more turns!

Kyler is getting pretty good at singing along with the ABC's!
Both boys continue to love playing on the piano. Here is Kyler's latest. You may want to stop the video early. He really found a note he liked and wanted to hold it forever! :) They both love to push the buttons to make the piano sound different.
I showed Jaden that he doesn't always have to use the gun to have fun with the gun and dart board. They had a kick tonight just throwing them like darts! Whether it was one at a time...

...or a whole handful! So much fun!

4 comments:
Such cute boys! Love the videos!
What fun, smart boys!
So much fun! Boys are the best! I love that Jaden gets to do all those Bitty sports. I wish our area had a program like that. Very cool.
They are just toooooooo adorable!!!!! When am I coming to visit next? :) I miss you guys so much!!!
Post a Comment