One night the boys were playing so nice together. We heard them running up and down the stairs again and again. After cleaning up the dishes I decided it was time to "check on them." To our surprise they had gathered ALL the pillows in the house and piled them by the front door.
Kyler loves to find/ make "tables" to play on. After bringing in and unloading the groceries this is there I found him! Toys, check! Upside down glasses, check! Sippy with water, check! Safety hat, check! Were good!



My parents get us the new Pixar movie each year for Christmas. Well, Grandma said they could open it early, so that they did! And they love it! We've watched it several times already! For sure a new favorite in this house! Thanks mom and dad!

Kyler had his first doughnut. Call me a bad mommy, but I really don't think I have ever given that kid a doughnut!







1 comment:
I know...isnt' time just flying? What cute boys Mel!
Post a Comment