Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So sad!

Sorry to get all your hopes up, but the picture of the new dining table in its new home will just have to wait! :( Something didn't go right with the laquer we used, so we are now in the process of fixing it. Hope it still turns out...eventually. If what we are doing now doesn't work at least we know how to sand it ALL down and re-stain. Not the option I want, but at least we know how to fix it if nothing else works. Wish us luck.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

GOOD LUCK! (That's too bad!)

Daniel & Shandi said...

I'm sorry! Like Jenni said.."good luck"

Soderberg Family said...

Oh how dissapointing!!! I am so impressed with the way it was looking on the picture though! You'll get it eventually! Just what you wanted to hear huh?!!!
Love you guys!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers