



Well, there it is! Finally done! I think it turned out great. Now I guess all we need to do is replace the folding chairs....and finish the crown molding....and get some sconces for each side of the mirror....and get curtains......and build the china hutch Christian wants to build...and get a pretty rug for under the table. Okay....so we are not quite done with that room at all, but at least we have a table!




5 comments:
I think the table looks great! We just barely stopped sitting on folding chairs for all our meals, so no worries. You have plenty of time to pull your house together. It looks different and better every time I see it. Thanks for having us yesterday too!
It looks gorgeous. I am so impressed. Keep up the good work.
Your table looks amazing. I have an old ugly table, maybe instead of buying a new one I will copy you. Wow!!!!!
It looks awesome, love it!!
I love the table! It looks so good in your dining room!
Post a Comment