Friday, May 22, 2009
Jaden's Birthday Cake
I LOVE making the kids special birthday cakes each year! This year Jaden wanted a BATMAN cake. So this is how it turned out! I know I am not a professional, but I think he will LOVE it! His birthday is on Sunday, but since Christian's parents are coming in town tonight, we will be celebrating his birthday tomorrow with them. I can't believe Jaden will be 4!!! WOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
That is so cute. Way to go!!!
That looks awesome! He will love it. I'm impressed with your cake skills. :)
i don't know how you do it BUT IT ROCKS!!!! wish i was there to eat some of it!:)
Way fun! I think that you did a great job. I can't believe he is 4 too. Times flies!
Happy Birthday Jaden!
The cake is awesome! Seriously! Happy Birthday Jaden!
Your the coolest mom ever! Love your blog! Miss you!
Kristen Green
Great cake! Time flies, doesn't it? Happy 4th to Jaden! (Is it just me or do they start acting older around their 4th birthday?)
Happy Birthday Jaden! I can't believe he is 4! Great job on the birthday cake.
Post a Comment