Wednesday, May 27, 2009

JADEN IS 4!!!

Jaden's 4th Birthday was on Sunday, but mostly we celebrated it on Saturday with all of Christian's family here. It was so much fun. I think I was more excited than he was about it all. He LOVES all the things he got. Thank you everyone!


He was so excited to open EVERYTHING! Gotta love this age.























I LOVE these wooden puzzles. He's already getting so much faster at them too. He got a 24 piece as well as a 48 piece. Smarty pants!


Jaden has also gotten pretty amazing at baseball lately. He wishes we had Itty Bitty Baseball everyday! I know you can't see it in the picture, but he just slammed one!

Check out that concentration!


He seems pretty good at keeping his eye on the ball!

Way to go Jaden! Pretty impressive! Happy Birthday my little 4 year old!

7 comments:

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday Jaden! You're quite the ball player!

Shannon said...

Weston and I were watching Jaden's baseball video and Weston was like "Mom, we should go and play with Jaden." We do need to get together. How fun that Jaden is getting so big. He is pretty dang skilled with the bat. Good thing you shot that video to show when he goes pro that even at 4 he was awesome. :)

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

he is better at baseball than me!!!! he's such a cutie!! wish we lived there to play:) looks like he had a great b-day!!!

Jared and Delia said...

That is unbelievable. What four year old can exhibit that kind of hand eye coordination? Jaden! WOw. He is going to be a sports genius. You could kind of tell when he was just under a year and going around our house kicking everything super hard (when I would babysit him). He was just itching to move and play sports!

Happy Birthday Jaden!

Mandi said...

Holy cow! That is awesome :) That is what he gets for having two athletic parents! It looks like you are having beautiful weather :) How fun! Happy Birthday Jaden!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Jaden! Glad he had such a great birthday!

Kristina Rowley said...

Awesome hit dude!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers