
But I guess 7 was a lucky number that we needed to reach and later last summer my brother added their 1st, which made 7 BOYS!

Jerome is now 8 months old.

Next, Steph had another baby, adding their 5th BOY to their family and #8 GRANDSON for my parents!

When my little sister Jennie announced they were pregnant, everyone thought "this MUST be it." Well, they had their ultrasound Friday and ...................drum roll............. well, take a look for yourself!
I guess it's in our blood. Any families of all GIRLS out there....???....we'd love to stay in touch! :)
Camden, Kyler, and Isaac in back. Eli, Jaden, Kolby, and Courtland in the front! Bring on baby BOY #9 Jennie! Bring it on! But not until July!




13 comments:
I can't believe there are so many boys!! They're all sure cute, though!
hahaha THAT IS AWESOME! I LOV EIT!
There has to be some good crops of men grown for all of us having girls:)
I think it is great. They are all such wonderful boys..
That is pretty funny. My family is mostly all girls, so my kids are kind of them anomaly. My sister has 3 girls. All those boys sure are cute!
That is so amazing! Congrats to Jennie too!
That is so crazy, but oh what fun! I love my boys and would not mind having a whole family of them!
John's family had 8 granddaughters before number 9 and 10 were sons. So there is hope out there!
That is so funny! Boys are so sweet. You got yourselves a baseball team!
I don't even know what I'd do with a girl I am so used to boys. I am enjoying a big pile of boys of my own.
Wow- that's amazing that you just have boys. My brother in law grew up with only brothers and his uncle had all girls- so all the boy cousins were in one family and all the girls were in the other. Pretty funny how things like that work.
That is too funny. My brother Davin is having a boy at the end of July. And Jake and Nicole found out their baby is a boy too. And Nicole is due at the end of July as well. Looks like July is the month for boys. Maybe someday your family will break the pattern:) Good luck!
I can't believe there are that many boys! I'm sure someone down the road will have a girl!
Well Grandma Mealey only has 6 Granddaughters out of 21 grandchildren. I am the oldest granddaughter and there are 6 before me. So you never know when that girl will come. Maybe you will have the girl. We have 4 boys and 5th one is on the way and one girl for the Bronley grandkids. We will have to see what happens with us.
Post a Comment