Jaden really can't wait for the snow to all melt so he can ride his scooter 24/7. But for now he doesn't seem to mind having to bundle up and head to the church parking lot!
Daddy has even found some time in his crazy new schedule to read book to the boys! They sure love that!
This smart cycle seems to hold Jaden over for when he can't go outside! He sure has gotten good at the games. And Kyler likes to ride along side! They sure make me laugh!
"This is a stick up!" Jaden is a great big brother to Kyler. They have begun playing together better.
Jaden also had Itty Bitty Basketball this month. At first I didn't think he was enjoying it, but now he dribbles a ball all the time at home and has even gotten good at shooting with one arm. He says basketball is his favorite. But that seems to change often. Just 2 weeks ago soccer was his fav. Either way, I am so glad he seems to enjoy this time to play sports!
And once a week me and my girlfrinds get together for lunch. We trade houses and just bring something to share. This last week it was at my house! I think I counted 12 women (5 of which are pregnant) and their 19 kids were here playing/ eating! What a great time we have! (we missed you ladies that couln't make it this week!)
Kyler continues to love playing in the laundry basket! His static hair in this photo just makes it even cuter!
Watch out "So you think you can dance!" Kyler's got the moves!
Are you tired yet? So am I! On to February I guess!... :)




8 comments:
those videos of kyler dancing are so priceless!!!! I love that, waht is he doing? haha!
Your family is so stinking cute Mel! It sounds like you guys keep very busy. How fun!
Thanks for putting the movies and pics on the blog! Grandpa and I just had a LONG day....and the best thing ever is to see those great boys playing and having fun together. I LOVE Kyler's dancing....maybe he'll show us some moves next time we come to visit?
Wow you guys have been keeping very busy! Love jaden's little smile in his basketball pic and kylers dance is hilarious! Love them!
THis post was so fun. Your boys are so cute! - of course.
I love how there are so many sports for young kids in your area. We have to wait until Spring for soccer and then they don't really offer much more than swimming and gymnastics until they are 5.
You guys have some pretty sweet video games. That has to be nice for when it is yucky and cold outside.
You are so fun to get friends together. YOu have always been so good at that. I wish I could be closer to you!
Look at how big those boys are getting! How exciting. I am looking forward to my boys playing together someday. We should play again. February is a busy month for us, but I'm sure we can squeeze a play day in somewhere!
All of those people at your house~! Wow. I think that it looks like so much fun!
Is it bad that I knew immediately which movie they were watching in the last video? We watch that one all the time. We should get Ethan and Kyler in a dance off.
Post a Comment