Monday, June 02, 2008

POST 100!!!

Can I just say how much I love "blogging!" I have loved keeping in touch more with friends and family. Here's to another 100 posts!
On a completely different subject...
My latest hobby is learning how to do digital scrapbooking. Thought I would post some of my latest work. Would LOVE feedback! I'm definitely still learning.

9 comments:

Shannon said...

I love all the new pics and your scrapbooking looks great! I should really start up doing it too. I need a tutorial to get started though. Anyway, Kyler is so so so cute and I'm so surprised at how different he looks from Jaden. Let's hang out soon!

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TEACH ME!!!! I WANT TO LEARN!!!!! IT LOOKS SO EASY...WELL KIND OF AND SO MUCH FUN!!! they turned out great~!!!! loe them!! good work!

Natalie said...

You are doing such a great job on your scrapbooks! Thanks for showing me some of those sites the other day!

Tara Ann said...

I think you did a great job-and no cutting, gluing, taping, or writing. I might have to try it!

Hild Family said...

I love the pregnancy page. Your pages look great!

Becca said...

they look great mel. Ome day when we get a new computer i will have to give it a try.

♥kaiulani♥ said...

I love the pregnant page!..totally true!! :)

Bethany said...

Those look great! do you print them up on your own printer?

Jenny Timmerman said...

These are looking awesome, Mel! Makes me want to get going on my own.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers