Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!






















8 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it mel! and Happy Father's Day to you Christian!!! Those are so cute, i love them!!! Good job!

Just Only Me said...

What a sweet tribute to your hubby. Love the pictures!

Whitelock Family said...

those are cute mel!! you are very creative

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

omg i love them!!! so cute!! good work! you are so talented!

Rob & Karli said...

cute little scrabook pages. that is way too advanced for me. lots of cute pictures. love it!

Natalie said...

More great scrapbook pages! Good Job! Happy Father's day Chris!

Becca said...

great job. I will definently have to give it a try when we upgrade our 10 year old computer:) It just doesn't work on this computer.

Mandi said...

So cute! Your pages look great. I hope to make my first pages in Sandpoint in two weeks! I'll e-mail you one after I make it! I figured that if I wrote that - it might really encourage me to do it!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers