Actually no! This is his preferred method of travel! Much faster don't you think?
Thursday, June 26, 2008
FINALLY crawling!
Kyler has finally started to really crawl up on all fours! Slow and steady right?...
Actually no! This is his preferred method of travel! Much faster don't you think?
Even though it's an army crawl, I still think it counts! Plus, that's how Jaden crawled too. I guess they really are more similar than I realize!
Actually no! This is his preferred method of travel! Much faster don't you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Wow. You have a mobile baby. :) It definitely counts. Weston ONLY army crawled until he was 1 and then he normal crawled until he finally decided to be brave and walk at 16 months. I'm kinda glad Davin is still my little non-moving lump. I got your message and I definitely want to get together next week. Maybe you can come up here and we can go to the park for free lunch and play in the kiddie pool in the backyard or something. Oh wait, I don't know if you are still carless or not. I will call you. :)
He does get along pretty good and fast! So cute!
he is so fast! hahaha, even though i see it in person, it doesn't seem real! haha, so cute!
Post a Comment